Pages

Friday 8 November 2013

Reflection


Reflection

Adobe Photoshop cs4


One activty I did was.... taking a picture of my self on photo booth then putting it on Adobe Photoshop cs4.

All About Me


Then we done on activety called all about me- Its when we explain everything or some of the things that repesents me like Sports,Food,Sleeping those are just some of the things that repesents me.

Collage Presentation


Collage presentaion- I done a presentaion about collages the art. We picked the collage pictures. And I also had to explain the features that are in the collage picture e.g I saw the landscape,words,numbers.

Sketching Instruction


Sketching Instruction- I had to do sketching instuction to explain how to get my photo on to cs4 Photoshop.



Photo Booth


Photo Booth- Photo booth is more like a camera software desined for mac





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.