Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

My Floorplanner

Hi this is my future class room. I think we need a television area so the school will now what is going on in the area or around the world.I think we need a reading area so we don't have to go to the library and read and also hire books cause we have our own.  The reason I think we need a I.C.T area is cause not much people in the world now what i computer or a laptop is. So If we had a ict area more people will find what they are. Now to my final area and that will have to be the art area cause there are not many good drawers in the world. So in the art room when you make a mistake or an ugly drawing nobody will see it it be like your own personal secret. And as you can see the are still more to do

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.