Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

Term 3 Goal setting


Reflecting and Goal Setting
Term 2-3

Reading:
This term I learnt Not to over look and miss sentences


My reading goal for Term 3 is Complete more work on time
To achieve my goal I will need to Listen
Writing:
This term I learnt How master a rhetorical question


My writing goal for Term 3 is to use more powerful words in storys,reports,speeches or poems
To achieve my goal I will need to look and find those words I can use
Maths:
This term I learnt  How to do and use fractions


My maths goal for Term 3 is Work and master place value.
To achieve my goal I will need to Reflect and understand what place value is
Personal:
This term I need to  Take leadership for what I do and help other with roles


My personal goal for Term 3 is  To be production actor and manager for the set
To achieve my goal I will need to manage and keep updated


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.